Right now we’re building a volunteer army of Career Coaches from all walks of life, with diverse backgrounds, skills and experiences. We’d love to have you on board.
We’ll ask you to complete a short registration form and aim to contact you within 72 hours to chat through your application.
As a minimum we ask that:
- You are passionate about social mobility and supporting young people to achieve their full potential
- You’re able to commit 2 hours of your time 4-5 times a year
- You have a reliable internet connection and can participate in video calls
- You’re happy to attend MyBigCareer’s induction and training session
- You agree for us to conduct criminal background checks
Before applying we also ask you to read more about being a volunteer for MyBigCareer here.
This is not a long-term ‘mentoring’ programme. Although MyBigCareer will continue to work with the school and students, as a volunteer it is likely that you will only meet the young person on one occasion.
If this sounds good to you please complete the registration form (click below) as soon as you can. We’re looking forward to receiving your application.