MyBigCareer volunteers are a remarkable group of people, passionate about supporting young people from disadvantaged backgrounds and breaking down barriers to social mobility.
We know how precious your time is and want to make the most of every hour you give us. We’ll help you to have the best possible impact for young people and get a great volunteering experience too.
You don’t need to be career guidance guru, qualified life coach or employment expert to make a life-changing difference.
Instead we value your life experience, your energy and insights and the connections you can make: the tools you’ll need to help connect, inspire and make change for young people starting out on their journey.
As a MyBigCareer volunteer you’ll be:
- Supported, encouraged and trained by the charity’s energetic team
- Sharing your skills, insights and expertise to help young people who are less advantaged
- Getting the opportunity to make new connections with like-minded volunteers
- Growing professionally and personally as a role model and inspirational individual
- Supporting your own wellbeing by putting your spare time and ability to brilliant use
We’re growing our family of career coaches and recruiting inspirational people from all walks of life and experiences. Join our movement for change.