Deborah Streatfield will appear on the seminar panel for the Tuesday 2pm – Planning your Career session, speaking on behalf of My Big Career.
‘The Clothes Show’ takes place at the NEC, Birmingham between 4th-8th December 2015. The show seeks to cater for aspiring student to recent graduate and boasts a huge amount of education content including:
- Fashion Career Seminars hosted by Caryn Franklin.
- An extensive Creative Award programme, searching for the latest talent in Design, Journalism and Photography.
A College and University Forum
- Image Catwalk featuring Graduate and Emerging Talent collections
- Graduate ASOS Marketplace feature, helping Graduates bring collections to a retail market
- Careers Path – for life after education or alternative pathways into a career.
The Clothes Show has over 26 years experience of producing the UK’s largest fashion and beauty event attracting over 100,000 consumers to the Birmingham NEC, each December. 40% of the audience is made up of young creatives, so it is vital for the event to offer clear pathways and inform on the breadth of careers available within the fashion and beauty industry.
The ‘Planning Your Career’ seminar session is scheduled for 2pm on Tuesday 8th December.